Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 6:25:18 AM EDT
I shipped a Colt 1991 off to the Yo-Bo boys for the 1* Elite treatment.  Now I get to wait until it is done and shipped back.  This will be my first expereince with a Colt.  My grandpa gave it to me after a comversation we had about 1911s.  He was shocked that I didn't own a Colt, so he gave me this one and told me to "get it fixed up".  The addiction just gets worse
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#1]
How long were you quoted for the project?

Mike
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent my Delta Elite off to YoBo for a full house job a couple of months ago -- seems like 2 years!  h
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Y'all just have to learn to plan ahead.
I just got a 1* Enhanced project moving so I'll have a new toy to play with when I get back from deployment.  I didn't really care what the wait was looking like as it was shorter than the 6 months I'll be gone, but as I recall they were at about 3-4 months.  I could easily be wrong and that could have changed though.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My grandpa gave it to me after a comversation we had about 1911s.  He was shocked that I didn't own a Colt, so he gave me this one and told me to "get it fixed up".

Sounds like a good grandfather.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top