Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2006 6:23:13 PM EDT

Yes it's beer...Some of the best damn beer out there. Stone brewery in East County, San Diego, Ca. They have a web site just do a Google for Stone Brewery. The bottle featured here is some really good stuff (over 7%). They do make another beer called, "Old Guardian" a Turkish style that is over 11%. I highly recommend.

I was home for the holidays-pic of my dad's '32 Ford Blown Highboy(the pic's do not do this rod justice)

Engine:

Anyway,no subject just got bored.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:22:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 7:43:51 PM EDT by hobbs5624]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:53:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hobbs5624:
Does he let you drive it? Very cool stuff, by the way.

Ha, no passenger only. I should ask...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:58:18 AM EDT
I'll contribute:

Here's my IPSC/USPSA Open Pistol:

Here's my IPSC/USPSA Limited Pistol (I wish it was from the other side, but can't complain from 10,000 miles away):

Here's my IDPA ESP, IPSC/USPSA Limited-10/Singlestack, and Carry pistol (Old picture. The grips are now some cool wooden ones, the front strap is checkered and the lower is polished and chromed. Gotta love deployment money.):

Last, here's a Kimber that I gave my Dad. It kept him from buggin' me to sell him one of mine. It's pretty basic, but had my gunsmith go through it and make it perfect (This is an newer pic, but I had my 'smith last month checker the front strap and put on a set of Novak's). Gotta love free guns!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:01:23 AM EDT
Nice 32 Ford!!!!! I like it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:12:05 AM EDT
All were very cool pics , thanks for shareing
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:57:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By uscbigdawg1:
I'll contribute:

Here's my IPSC/USPSA Open Pistol:

i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/uscbigdawg/ee233078.jpg

Here's my IPSC/USPSA Limited Pistol (I wish it was from the other side, but can't complain from 10,000 miles away):

i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/uscbigdawg/Brazos.jpg

Here's my IDPA ESP, IPSC/USPSA Limited-10/Singlestack, and Carry pistol (Old picture. The grips are now some cool wooden ones, the front strap is checkered and the lower is polished and chromed. Gotta love deployment money.):

i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/uscbigdawg/Springfield.jpg

Last, here's a Kimber that I gave my Dad. It kept him from buggin' me to sell him one of mine. It's pretty basic, but had my gunsmith go through it and make it perfect (This is an newer pic, but I had my 'smith last month checker the front strap and put on a set of Novak's). Gotta love free guns!

i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/uscbigdawg/Kimber.jpg

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK

Always good to see a medic with some nice guns.
HS2 USCG, IDC
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:48:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:09:12 PM EDT
Easy now...that will just cause too much excitement.
Top Top