Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 3:53:10 PM EDT
I had some back pay from the dept. just a burning a hole in my pocket and I've been eyeing these for a while.  Told the wife I wanted to get my self one for Christmas.  She said "great, get it so
I can wrap it for you and put it under the tree."  Well I didn't get to the shop until today.  Picked it up and went shooting.  Man is this thing SWEEETTT!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah. I got mine as well, just a few months before Christmas. My parents and grandparents bought me the pistol. The thing is an absolute beast! I have two Lugers, a Beretta 96 Vertec, an HK USP .40 S&W, and now this. I can honestly say that none of those guns give you the huge power trip you get when you load up an eight round magazine of the absolute biggest baddest pistol rounds. The rounds themselves are MASSIVE compared to the 9mm and they eclipse the .40 S&W rounds.

Slap in the mag, pull back on the slide and slowly squeeze the trigger to the rear and all of your shots will be right on target. The 1911 has the perfect grip, the perfect trigger, and the pefect balance with that steel frame. Enjoy!

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8492/pistols2ry.jpg
Note
They locked my other "Death_006" account so now I am forced to post on this account.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Them's some purty Lugers.....I think your account was locked out of Luger Jealousy Syndrome, a terrible affliction that is, in some ways, worse than BRD.......

I think I may be coming down with Luger Jealously Syndrome, myself....I am really starting to hate you.....

but it's a good hate.....a quality hate, if you will  
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my Desert Warrior last week.

PICS
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
44punk, they are sweet.  I was a bit leery of the color in the store but in daylight it looks much nicer.

I see you have a M1a scout.  I was shooting that along with my warrior yesterday.  Both are great.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
 I am not much of a Kimber guy but I gotta tell you that these Warriors are dman nice lookin'.  I have seen quite a few around the Valley ( here in AZ ) and I really like 'em.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:17:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Burke888 thats a very nice looking family you got
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top