Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 11:50:34 PM EDT
Just got them in two days ago. Haven't shot with them yet. I hope to go out tomorrow.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]
looks great!

+1 for VZs

like the gunners too
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:07:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice grips (and Springer) !

I have this type on two different 1911s.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
VZ makes the finest synthetic grips available IMHO. For a working gun they just can't be beat.

Five of my Eight 1911s now sport VZ s I need more VZs

These grips do look real nice, how exactly do they feel.  Are they fairly hard or rubbery or what?  I am somewhat interested in getting a black or dark grey VZ grip for my 1911 but just not sure which one I'd like.  If it's any help as to which one you guys would recommend I do really likee the standard wood grip feel.  *shrug*

On a side note SGB, in regards to your avatar line there, ever since I picked up my 1911 I think I've had about 5-6 people say "Hey did you know you are cocked?"  I keep thinking of that each time it happens :P
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#5]
They are hard, not rubbery at all. They do feel a bit different than anything you've ever held before. The verticle flutes really fit well into the palm, and your skin will sink down into the scallops. It's a very nonslip feel, but isn't abrasive like checkering is. Won't tear up your clothes either. The black canvas is really nice, especially when it's been blasted and left unfinished. I'd definitely recommend the VZ's.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top