Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 45
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
@OP I shot single stack for a few years in USPSA... I was loading and the recipe was 3.6-4.0gn clays under a lead 230. barely makes major but soft shooting, not too expensive, and knocks steel down with style. With major you can throw an Alpha/Charlie quickly and have it be worth as much as a slow 2Alpha, so i would probably suggest you try one sight picture-2 shots for a while and figure out how far out you can push that. At distance (and with steel) you need to make hits count.

for single stack shooters, if you're moving you're reloading. you need to learn how to shoot 8 shots from each array, as that's the limit you HAVE to take per USPSA rules. That way you always have a bonus round for a missed steel or whatever. Otherwise as soon as your feet move you need to be reloading.

also have the gun up and be ready to hit the first target as you get to the next station. So many people run, stop, then aim. Have the gun up when you get to where you're going and keep it up, shoot your shit, leave and start reloading.

shooting single stack a few years will make you LOVE when you finally get a limited gun.

BTW I made the switch yesterday and I stopped carrying my Baer, and started carrying a 365xl. Love 1911s but making the transition to something with more rounds on tap and a red dot.
View Quote

That because unlimiteds are 'gamers guns,' while single stacks are 'street guns,'  the kind you'd actually use in a gunfight in the real world.

Nothing wrong with competitive shooting (IDPA/IPSC, etc.), it's all good and you do acquire a usable skill set. But for EDC out on the street, a reliable 7+1 or 8+1 1911 will get the job done  -  if its user is up to it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
My new AIWB rig from tier one concealment just shipped today for the 1911. Finally! When it comes in the G19 is going away for a bit.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry a Kimber Tactical custom or a Ruger LW Commander or a Kimber Ultra carry 2 all in 45acp.Need to find a belt though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#4]
And we’re off. For wearing this rig for about an hour it’s hands down the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn. The weight totally disappears.

Let’s see how the next few weeks go.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AKCory762:
And we’re off. For wearing this rig for about an hour it’s hands down the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn. The weight totally disappears.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/346339/C0F3D5EA-A605-4C2D-97EC-9639A89AF204_jpe-1442644.JPG

View Quote

what is it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

what is it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/346339/C0F3D5EA-A605-4C2D-97EC-9639A89AF204_jpe-1442644.JPG

what is it?

The gun or the holster?

Gun is a Sig 1911 4.25” with a bunch of Wilson components.

Holster is a Tier One Concealed Axis Slim  
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve been enjoying this thread.  I actually joined the site thanks to it!

Long time 1911 fan, Baer fan to boot.  I currently have two Baers, a UTC and a TRS, both with no FCS.   I’ve logged a few rounds and miles with the UTC, while the TRS is new(er)-to-me.  I’ll post pics of both soon.  

Wanted to say it’s cool to see a younger generation than me enjoying the 1911 so much.  For what it’s worth, two of my kids (both in their 20s) picked up 1911s for the first time and shot them like they’d grown up with Alvin York or something haha...  I had to WORK to be able to shoot a 1911 halfway well haha...
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to the site!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#10]
@AbsarokaCounty Welcome man! The forum can be helpful, but also can be a cluster of information. It's hard to find good information anywhere anymore

While I do love shooting the 1911, I haven’t been carrying it as much lately. My Glock 17 won over. I’ve been shooting it more often. I do have good news, my wife has been shooting a lot more with me lately. We’ve shot in USPSA, Steel Challenge, and a 3-gun and 2 –gun match. She’s really enjoying the competitive side of shooting. She hates shooting 1911s, but loves her Glocks and HKs. I hope I can eventually convince her she needs a 2011 for USPSA if she keeps shooting in it. For most of these games, I’ve been overly happy shooting the RMRed Glock 17, but lots of times I’m wishing it was an iron sighted 1911. I don’t go to win matches, I’m going to improve my skills and to be honest sometimes it’s hard to do. I need to shoot the 1911 more in matches, but my belt rig is only setup for 3 pistol mags. I really could use an extra two or three mag pouches if I was going to shoot my 1911. I don’t mind the extra time reloading, it’s actually kinda fun counting to 8.

There’s a steel challenge match next weekend that I may end up shooting both the Baer and the 17 in. I’d like to see how my times vary between the two.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By x_red_beard_x:
@AbsarokaCounty Welcome man! The forum can be helpful, but also can be a cluster of information. It's hard to find good information anywhere anymore

While I do love shooting the 1911, I haven’t been carrying it as much lately. My Glock 17 won over. I’ve been shooting it more often. I do have good news, my wife has been shooting a lot more with me lately. We’ve shot in USPSA, Steel Challenge, and a 3-gun and 2 –gun match. She’s really enjoying the competitive side of shooting. She hates shooting 1911s, but loves her Glocks and HKs. I hope I can eventually convince her she needs a 2011 for USPSA if she keeps shooting in it. For most of these games, I’ve been overly happy shooting the RMRed Glock 17, but lots of times I’m wishing it was an iron sighted 1911. I don’t go to win matches, I’m going to improve my skills and to be honest sometimes it’s hard to do. I need to shoot the 1911 more in matches, but my belt rig is only setup for 3 pistol mags. I really could use an extra two or three mag pouches if I was going to shoot my 1911. I don’t mind the extra time reloading, it’s actually kinda fun counting to 8.

There’s a steel challenge match next weekend that I may end up shooting both the Baer and the 17 in. I’d like to see how my times vary between the two.
View Quote

I took both my Colt Government and Commander to the range the other day. Ran quite a few rounds through both and they both performed well. Had a failure to feed on each gun once in the very beginning. I'd be comfortable carrying both. Unfortunately, with everything going on in the world, I switched back over to Glock myself and have been carrying my G19.5 MOS with RMR. Theres times where id like to be carrying the 1911, but I noticed those eight round mags go quick. I don't expect anything to happen, but you never know. I'll keep putting the 1911's through the paces over the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#12]

While I do love shooting the 1911, I haven’t been carrying it as much lately. My Glock 17 won over....
View Quote

Many thanks!   I’m a member over on some 1911-specific forums, as well - actually came across your post here after Googling for, I think, “Weathered Baer 1911s” or something like that haha.   Great post and I hear you re: Glocks - they are a rock-solid item IMO, too.   I have a G26 that accompanies me at times and have fond memories of carrying / shooting a G17.   While I’m a big 1911 fan, I haven’t met too many other guns that I don’t like haha...

I had a chance to shoot a local Single Stack Championship a couple of times.  Lots of fun, all-1911 match.  There were some folks there that just flat-out tore it up with a 1911 - accurate and fast and smooth as silk, a joy to watch.  My own performance?  Well...middle-of-the-road at best haha, but a lot of fun, regardless.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Finally got to shoot the Dot torture drill today.

Ran it from the 4 yard line, not crazy fast but pushed myself, which created some misses. Similar results with my CCW, the Gunsite, and Glock service pistol. The drill offers some good training and is a challenge.

Also shot my new to me S&W 66-1, which was awesome. Great day!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 6:52:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: x_red_beard_x] [#14]
Awesome shooting @JPD158

I love seeing other people's dot torture targets. You can learn a lot about your shooting just evaluating one. I find it interesting to see how your one handed groups were so tight on the 1911, but opened up quite a bit with the Glock. Your 1911 shooting is very impressive and that CCW is gorgeous!

I'm not planning on shooting any matches this weekend, I will try to do a similar post with my Dot Torture with my Glock and my 1911. I like the idea!
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#15]
After catching up on this thread I think I'll dot torture myself tomorrow, with both CCWs. My RMR G26 and 5" Dan Wesson, strange bedfellows but those are my favorites. I'll post pics tomorrow.

PS you guys shooting carry ammo or your favorite FMJ?
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I shot fmj. I did run 20 rounds of Speer GD through my CCW
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Embarrassing groups, but these are my 'cold bore' targets. I felt like the gun was all over the place and I called a lot of shots, but it is what it is. Every now and then you need reminded how bad you actually are. I can tell I've been shooting for a lot more speed lately as my groups are opening up. I think I need lots more pistol practice

I'm just shooting cheap reloads. I've started working on a 124gr load for 9mm.

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Knowing how you shoot cold
Is reality and so good on you! Good looking set of pistols.

I shoot fmj in practice as well, always run several Boxes of carry ammo through them as well though before carrying.

Now I’ll need to run the torture with a Glock and 45 lol
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I couldn't take it any longer. I loaded up some more mags and headed back out to my range. I had to do another one. I was doing solid with the 1911 to really focus on my trigger pull. I notice with a light trigger I'm still blowing past the 'wall' and causing the gun to jump. If I focus on my trigger pull I can get some good group together.

1911 at 4 yards :
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Excellent shooting brother!
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Trying to be harder to kill and ran a few miles this afternoon. Fitness is something I struggle with. I'm 6'4" and 255lbs. I got up to nearly 260 and I was disgusted with myself. I've off and on running for a few weeks. I lost 25 lbs a few months ago, but gained it all back. I'm trying to work a workout into my schedule somehow. I got fairly deep into mountain biking a few years ago. I burnt off a lot of weight that way, but I've noticed with my schedule, if I spent ALL my free time towards working out, I still couldn't burn enough calories I was eating. I gotta tone it down on my diet. I gotta keep remembering that I'm just making myself harder to kill. I do notice I think clearer and can concentrate at work better after physical exercise.

That being said, the ol 1911 was my sidekick in today's exercise

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Since I bought the G20 I'd really love a Stainless Colt Delta Elite to go with it.

10mm life goals !!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 5:05:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Trying to be harder to kill and ran a few miles this afternoon. Fitness is something I struggle with. I'm 6'4" and 255lbs. I got up to nearly 260 and I was disgusted with myself. I've off and on running for a few weeks. I lost 25 lbs a few months ago, but gained it all back. I'm trying to work a workout into my schedule somehow. I got fairly deep into mountain biking a few years ago. I burnt off a lot of weight that way, but I've noticed with my schedule, if I spent ALL my free time towards working out, I still couldn't burn enough calories I was eating. I gotta tone it down on my diet. I gotta keep remembering that I'm just making myself harder to kill. I do notice I think clearer and can concentrate at work better after physical exercise.

https://i.imgur.com/UXcNFIJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/s2f8lgb.jpg
View Quote

You build muscle in the gym and the six pack in the kitchen.

I fortunatly like to run but am under no delusions its the best way to drop a few pounds. I like keeping my stamina up. We'll see how that works out as im about to head down to my old lobster boat on my day off to help my uncle out. I haven't fished in 3-4 years.
Running also helps with mental toughness. Running in the heat after a long day isnt fun after a couple miles. I did 7 after work and felt it was all a head game after the first 2 miles. I was running alone for the first time in a while so i picked up the speed to.

I got a hill people gear fanny pack a few months ago to carry while i run. I really like it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Birthday gift from the girlfriend came in. Damn this thing is nice. No those aren’t my legs Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:
Birthday gift from the girlfriend came in. Damn this thing is nice. No those aren’t my legs https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/507494/725F3477-D64E-4D9D-B2DC-4D894C7FC843_jpe-1460222.JPG
View Quote

nice
holster.....................
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#26]

nice
holster.....................
View Quote

Grizzle makes some well made holsters. I love all mine
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

Grizzle makes some well made holsters. I love all mine
View Quote

This is my first from him and the quality is obvious. Will definitely be ordering more.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I just received the last parts to my upgrade a pony project, will get it out together this week and tested! Pics then!
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#29]
@Glck1911 Let's see the 1911 in that gorgeous holster!

Another Steel Challenge match this weekend with the 1911. I’m pleased with how I did shooting it. I was the only .45acp shooter out of 43 shooters. I placed 8th out of 24 pistol shooters. I’m pleased with that. I don’t really care about gaming it, but it’s hard to not care about your score. My splits were just as fast as some of the top shooters, but I missed quite a bit. This was my fault and trying to point shoot on targets that were slightly farther out than I should have. I didn’t feel disadvantaged with a full power 45acp. Again, I was the weak link for nearly all of it. If I wouldn’t have missed shots, I could have done much better. Regardless, it felt good to keep up with ‘the big boys’ running full blown race guns that none of them were going to holster their comp gun and put it on their belt for the ride home. I lose a lot of interest when I can’t carry my competition gun and use it as a duty gun.

A few things I’m finding out trying to run this gun faster and faster:

Getting a good grip before drawing the gun makes a world of difference. If you don’t have a perfect grip before you draw the gun, it’s very difficult to readjust with the checkered front strap. Once your hands are on the gun, there’s little moving them. I really notice that if I focus getting a good grip at first, what happens next always works out better.
       I’ve got to focus on the trigger press each time. I’m so used to the Glock trigger that allows me to start pressing the trigger as I push out. I noticed myself slapping the trigger instead of holding my finger against the trigger ‘wall’. I may be the only person in the world that likes a long, light, rolling trigger break. The short, crisp trigger break is difficult to shoot while on the move or shooting fast.
       I practiced with another guy’s CZ Shadow 2, a P320 X5, and a tricked out CZ TSO. Guess what, I shot a Glock 34 faster than all of them with a factory trigger. I dunno, I start to lose interest in guns once you see how they really don’t fix a ‘shooting’ problem. It’s a training problem, not an equipment problem. My wife is looking to buy her own comp gun. She just wants to game with it, so she’s deciding which one she wants. Right now a P30L and a Shadow 2 are on the top of the list because of the grip size. She did love the p320 X5, but she felt the grip was too big. I wish she liked Glocks, but the grips are just a little too big for her. I think a Shadow 2 would make her a great gun. She just hates how little the slide is for malfunction clearing.
       Making hits count. I gotta focus a split second longer on most of my shots to ensure a hit. The fastest guys at the match make it look effortless. They make hits and rarely miss their targets. Who cares how many rounds the gun holds if you can’t hit anything. I need to focus on making my hits count instead of trying to run it faster. Clint Smith said to practice shooting accurately, the speed with come naturally.

I have been considering working up a 185gr competition powder-puff load for some of these matches just to see how quick I can get it. The next match I shoot will likely be with my Glock 17. I may run it without the red dot for a while, I haven’t decided. I like irons, even though my times are much better with a dot.

Wife shooting a Glock 34
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Awesome!

Hopefully i can get a couple comps done after my move.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 1:19:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yamahawarrior89] [#31]
Any issue with rust/corrosion from carrying the 1911?

I have a blued Remington R1 and if I carry it all day (OWB), the end of the slide will be covered in perspiration. I am thinking of coating it with alumihyde to prevent it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Just wipe it down at the end of the day
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#33]
@yamahawarrior89 Rust is a non-issue for me. I don’t obsess if I scratch my guns. They’re tools. Like other tools as you use them, they develop age. Now, obviously there’s a big difference from wear and tear and negligence. Any day that I wear my 1911 and sweat bad, I’ll wipe it down. I don’t tear it apart often unless I feel the slide starting to get sluggish. I wouldn’t take the time to coat a 1911 unless it was a gas nitriding of some kind (i.e. DLC). I wouldn’t touch it with that Alumahyde personally. I do a bunch of Cerakote work and I’ve cerakoted a few 1911s before. You need to keep an eye on it for a while. It needs to wear for a while. Gas nitriding is a much thinner coating that won’t affect fitment. Just my opinion, I wouldn’t ‘add extra material’ to a fitted gun. That being said, I cerakoted my Taurus 1911 (posted earlier in this thread) and it hasn’t caused a single problem, but it rattled a ton before I coated it and its tighter now that I coated it.

IMO, there are few guns that look as good as one with worn bluing. It shows the gun has a story and it’s had a life outside of a safe. Carry it, run it hard, wipe it down, and repeat.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Time for some new practice with the usual pony’s newly updated twin. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 7:56:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Adams] [#35]

The gun or the holster?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

what is it?

The gun or the holster?

Looks awesome ... IF you've got a 34" (or less) waist, like an anorexic teenager .

Plus it looks heavy. I do like the distribution, though. Maybe it spreads out the weight well, so it feels lighter than it looks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Ran 6 mags through my
Upgraded colt to check function. 100% and right on poa/poi with the Novak’s. I’ll run the drill with this one ASAP!

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I have to bump this thread.  This one, and the retro AR picture thread, might be the only two on the site I can currently relate to.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By NoDakWolfPack:
I have to bump this thread.  This one, and the retro AR picture thread, might be the only two on the site I can currently relate to.
View Quote

Sort of the same for me, I cut back my shooting a little with ammo being harder to replace but I just loaded
All my 1911 mags up with fresh hardball
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Ran 300 through the Pro. I’m starting to get stingy on ammo.

Do have some golden saber for when I carry it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/1/2020 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

The key to weight loss is to understand it is 80% diet 20% exercise. If you don’t modify your eating habits for the long term no amount of exercise can compensate especially as we get older.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 11:20:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#41]
Originally Posted By Old_Fashioned:
Ran 300 through the Pro. I’m starting to get stingy on ammo.

Do have some golden saber for when I carry it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/113283/AE45274A-20D7-4FB0-BB9C-D94C172D2D6D_jpe-1527264.JPG

View Quote

Carry federal hsts in mine, I ran a box through it yesterday. Makes me smile every time, love ol slabsides!
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Sorry I’ve been away for a while. Been focusing on family, church, the house, and fitness. There’s been a lot of people I know that never owned a firearm just purchase one recently. I don’t need to comment on how foolish people are for waiting until they think they’re in danger to worry about protecting themselves. That being said, I’ve been training folks at our range, but I haven’t been shooting much. I shot a few more USPSA and Steel challenge matches locally.

The 1911 still gets carried fairly often. My 9mm Glocks are locked in the safe for the time being until small primers become available. Right now, I primarily have 45acp loaded up. Kinda makes me wish I had a Glock 41 another 45acp pistol. I just love the caliber. Especially when I can beat others at matches shooting double stack 9mm guns.

Anyways, I figured I’d post a picture since I haven’t been around much. Any mountain bikers in the group?

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
There's just something beautiful in how the finish on the Baer TRS wears in. I have the same pistol, and it just keeps getting better and better looking with wear.  My late 90's Kimber, on the other hand, is turning purple.

m
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Been carrying her again. And trying out some heavy swc. 255gr over 6gr unique.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

This thread is making me really miss carrying my Colt CCG back home. Your photos are kickass, dude.

On the subject of losing weight, I am no expert, but my wife has been using a program that she learned from this guy Cole Robinson on Youtube. He is an eloquent and soft-spoken advocate of the fasting lifestyle he dubbed the "Snake Diet."

My wife has gotten amazing results, and I'm in the process of doing the program myself. It is the most dead-nuts simple diet program I've ever seen, and I've lost 27 pounds just playing around with it in conjunction with my daily cardio routine. I ride and run on alternating days, 20 miles on the bike and four miles of running, plus an afternoon trip to the gym for squats, deadlifts and bench press.

Check out a few of his videos and try the program out. I am in no way affiliated with any of it, but I have done several 24, 48 and 72 hour fasts using his techniques, and I do know that it works.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#47]
I gotta hike in about a mile over a small mountain to my new spot.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#49]

Took the wife and little girl on a walk yesterday to the local falls. I am 31 and I have loved the 1911 a long time. Glad to see i'm not the only one
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#50]
@doubleclaw Man, I've done a few 24 hour fasts, but I couldn't imagine a 72 hour fast. I'd seriously be on edge if I was that hangry haha. I notice portions make a big difference for me. Also, fast food kills me. It's easy for the wife and I to go grab something on the way somewhere instead of making food before we leave. I love eating out at restaurants, but dang that will pack on pounds like crazy. I found a pretty cool mountain bike group than does a ride every Tuesday at a local park. Last Tuesday, I burnt around 1200 calories. The nice thing with biking is that I don't feel broken the next day like I do with running. I'm 6'4" and 245lbs, I've never been good with running, I'm sure if I would do it more often I could get it into a schedule. Biking works much better for me. I enjoy it, plus I can push myself much farther than I can with running and not have the knee and ankle pain the next day. I'll check out Cole Robinson though! Thank you sir!

@03RN Nice shooting sir! I love the simplicity of that Springfield with those Pachmayr grips

@BIG_IRON1911 Nice 1911! Is that a Fusion? Gotta love Microtech and Gun pics!!!
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top