Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2017 2:58:26 PM EDT
I bought this pistol years ago when they came out and have probably shot only 10 mags through it.
It is an Ultra Compact model that is bi colored.

What would be the proper front sight replacement and what would you consider the value of the pistol to be?
The issue with the front sight is that the white color fell out of the divot. I know I can use white
or any color of fingernail polish to correct this but hey I am anal. Am I correct in my thinking the sight ramp has to
be pressed or driven out from the inside of the slide?
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures?
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Should be a staked front sight...It might be worth 6-650. They got replaced by the Loaded lineup.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 2:10:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pictures?
View Quote
I do not have pictures but there are some out there. SA V10 Ultra Compact. They did not
make a bunch.......
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You're better off filling in the dot with paint if it already shoots where you want it.  The hassle of finding someone to replace a staked on sight isn't worth it.  I'd put the value closer to $500 than $600.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Appreciate the reply's. Yeah a bottle of revlon white fingernail polish is adequate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top