Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2017 8:53:20 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting a Smith and Alexander Magwell and I see they have a version made for slim grips and a regular version. However I can't seem to find any good pictures of the magwell opening. I found this post form like a few years ago with the pitures of the side profile:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_49/110830_.html&page=1

But I haven't found any pictures comparing the opening of the magwell opening.

I'm trying to see if there is any difference in the size of the opening itself or just the exterior between the two versions.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
It's just the exterior.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have owned both, and still have the slim model. Like the above poster said, it is just the exterior that is different to match the slim grips.

James
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have owned both, and still have the slim model. Like the above poster said, it is just the exterior that is different to match the slim grips.

James
View Quote

Ok. I read someone say that the slim are a bit harder to hit and I wasn't sure if they were indicating that it was a smaller opening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top