Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 11:43:03 AM EDT
Their products look nice, but all of the reviews I find are several years old and most of them are less than positive. Anyone have a more recent opinion?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I don't do business with them.   Everything they sell is either made by someone else, or made better by someone else.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sad to hear that. Thanks for the quick reply.
Dave
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one of their mag wells and it was a perfect fit on my Springfield RO Operator.  Fit and finish was very nice and the price was good as well.  That's about  all I know about them, I also spoke with them about building me a 9X23 top end and they were very pleasant on the phone and answered all my questions.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a custom made bobtail made by them several years ago.  It's a great gun that's got about 5000 rounds without a hitch.  With that said, it took significantly longer to make than estimated, and came in $200 over budget.  

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=326866
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a full size threaded 9mm. I bought the frame, slide, and barrel from fusion and a local guy built it. The trigger parts are also from fusion. Came out great, very tight and smith frame to slide fit which fusion did, not the guy who built it. I would buy from them again. They did take longer then estimated to deliver the parts.

James
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I filled out the info sheet twice with no reply back a year or two ago.
I'm not going to beg someone to take my money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top