Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That's another gorgeous pair of guns.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I own series 70 and 80 pistols. Never had issues with either. Trigger pull is the same in all of them . No they havens ever been worked. I will say this , my brother in law dropped his series 70 colt while pulling it out of the holster and it did go off. I can not tell you if it was cocked and locked  or hammer down on live round in chamber. I just showed up minuets after it happened. This was in the early 90's . Memory has faded. It scared him so bad he sold it and got a Ruger P89 with a safety.  Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Took my Colt Combat commander ( steel ) frame back to the range yesterday. Damn I love that pistol... More I shoot it  better it gets. We have rope resettable steel plates. Damn  that some fun shooting. Get you some quality mags. I got some Brownnells Gen 2 that have been really good and just ordered 3 Tripp Cobras . Mags are as important as anything else in a gun. Buy quality . WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took my Colt Combat commander ( steel ) frame back to the range yesterday. Damn I love that pistol... More I shoot it  better it gets. We have rope resettable steel plates. Damn  that some fun shooting. Get you some quality mags. I got some Brownnells Gen 2 that have been really good and just ordered 3 Tripp Cobras . Mags are as important as anything else in a gun. Buy quality . WarDawg
View Quote
I have a couple CMC Power mags that will be for serious use, otherwise I ill have the Colts that come with the gun, and several Mec Gars that work pretty well.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally got in to pick it up today! No pictures unfortunately, as my phone's camera has pooped the bed. But she looks beautiful!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice! Happy birthday!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice! Happy birthday!
View Quote
Thanks! I won't get a chance to shoot it until tomorrow probably, but I am certainly looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Will still need pics! Congrats on your purchase!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I finally got out and shot her today! Just two mags, but it functioned perfectly. I wish I could shoot more, but I haven't had time. I've been working 15 hours a day since I got home from college. I'll post up pics tomorrow.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top