Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:02:37 PM EDT
I bought my first,last Saturday,and I already want another one!These things are about as addictive as AKs!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:46 PM EDT
Look for an E. German.

I just picked up a real nice one on Sunday from a member here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:29:52 PM EDT
Yes they are addictive. If you haven't already done so, take a look at www.makarov.com. Lots of good info.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:14:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Spoonbill:
Yes they are addictive. If you haven't already done so, take a look at www.makarov.com. Lots of good info.

I've been checking it out,they've done a great job compiling info.

I'll be on the lookout for either an East German or a Russian this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:24:27 AM EDT
I saw a super nice Russian Makarov a few weeks ago, adj. sights, nice bluing, crisp trigger, and a whopping price tag of $365!!!!

Considering that these were selling for $100 to $150 when they first hit the market in the U.S. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. I know they have become very popular and all, and I could undesrtand paying $250 for a nice one, but damn!!! $365 just seemed like too mucho dinero, for a poor schmuck like me.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:
I saw a super nice Russian Makarov a few weeks ago, adj. sights, nice bluing, crisp trigger, and a whopping price tag of $365!!!!

Considering that these were selling for $100 to $150 when they first hit the market in the U.S. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. I know they have become very popular and all, and I could undesrtand paying $250 for a nice one, but damn!!! $365 just seemed like too mucho dinero, for a poor schmuck like me.....

I agree 100% If I have to pay that much for a pistol - I am going to buy another Glock.

Later,

Badredfish

p.s. I love my Bulgy that I bought for less than 200 out the door.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:37:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:

I picked up my Russian Mak back in '93 then for about 150.00. These were the commercial version IJ-70. Pretty much identical to the military issue. Came with extra mag and brown holster with a lanyard. I have many other more expensive handguns but Ill be damned if it doesnt shoot
better groups right out of the box. Absolutely love this gun.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:08:48 PM EDT
I bought a Real nice new Russian Makarov cal .380 around christmas and I bought it in a store for $235.00. Shoots great, nice kick, definatly addictive!
Top Top