Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:02:37 PM EDT
I bought my first,last Saturday,and I already want another one!These things are about as addictive as AKs!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Look for an E. German.

I just picked up a real nice one on Sunday from a member here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they are addictive.  If you haven't already done so, take a look at www.makarov.com.  Lots of good info.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes they are addictive.  If you haven't already done so, take a look at www.makarov.com.  Lots of good info.

I've been checking it out,they've done a great job compiling info.

I'll be on the lookout for either an East German or a Russian this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a super nice Russian Makarov a few weeks ago, adj. sights, nice bluing, crisp trigger, and a whopping price tag of $365!!!!

Considering that these were selling for $100 to $150 when they first hit the market in the U.S. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much.  I know they have become very popular and all, and I could undesrtand paying $250 for a nice one, but damn!!!  $365 just seemed like too mucho dinero, for a poor schmuck like me.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw a super nice Russian Makarov a few weeks ago, adj. sights, nice bluing, crisp trigger, and a whopping price tag of $365!!!!

Considering that these were selling for $100 to $150 when they first hit the market in the U.S. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much.  I know they have become very popular and all, and I could undesrtand paying $250 for a nice one, but damn!!!  $365 just seemed like too mucho dinero, for a poor schmuck like me.....

I agree 100%  If I have to pay that much for a pistol - I am going to buy another Glock.

Later,

Badredfish

p.s. I love my Bulgy that I bought for less than 200 out the door.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I picked up my Russian Mak back in '93 then for about 150.00. These were the commercial version IJ-70. Pretty much identical to the military issue. Came with extra mag and brown holster with a lanyard. I have many other more expensive handguns but Ill be damned if it doesnt shoot
better groups right out of the box. Absolutely love this gun.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a Real nice new Russian Makarov cal .380 around christmas and I bought it in a store for $235.00.  Shoots great, nice kick, definatly addictive!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top