Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2015 5:23:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoFear7910]
I recently bought a Russian military Makarov with Bulgarian import marks, can anyone give me an estimate of what its worth? I have looked around and have seen non-import marked ones going for over $1000 but I havent been able to find any with import marks for sale. All posts I find are 5 or 6 years old. I know one with import marks will go for less and I am not looking to sell it. I would just like to know what its worth.

Thanks

</a>" />
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By NoFear7910:
I recently bought a Russian military Makarov with Bulgarian import marks, can anyone give me an estimate of what its worth? I have looked around and have seen non-import marked ones going for over $1000 but I havent been able to find any with import marks for sale. All posts I find are 5 or 6 years old. I know one with import marks will go for less and I am not looking to sell it. I would just like to know what its worth.

Thanks

http://<a href=http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu180/nofear791/20151017_1457261.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

I paid close to $900 for mine earlier this year via gunbroker. Conservative estimate is that you should be able to get at least $600-$700 if it's in good condition.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Nice!
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
$600-900

Nice one, my 1976 is the same prefix, paid $130 yrs ago when the Bulgarians first came in.

Bulgarian sneaks, I always keep an eye out for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top