Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 11:08:31 PM EDT
Picked this up a couple of months ago.  C96, produced around 32-34.  Came without a stock, but I found one from the same time period.  Matches nicely

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:43:52 AM EDT
[#2]
sweet!  thanks for posting
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Gorgeous gun! picked up a model 30 myself on an awesome trade. All numbers match, bore is still in great shape but the blueing is at least 90% gone but no pitting. Looking to get her professionally reblued. Very faint import mark from Century on one side of the barrel, and oddly enough on one side of the receiver is 2 chinese (I think) symbols.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gorgeous gun! picked up a model 30 myself on an awesome trade. All numbers match, bore is still in great shape but the blueing is at least 90% gone but no pitting. Looking to get her professionally reblued. Very faint import mark from Century on one side of the barrel, and oddly enough on one side of the receiver is 2 chinese (I think) symbols.
View Quote
There's a guy on FB that's seems to know quite a bit about them.  Apparently all of the model 30's went to China (mine probably too), so I would guess that it wouldn't be too unusual to find a chinese symbol on it.  I haven't seen one on mine.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There's a guy on FB that's seems to know quite a bit about them.  Apparently all of the model 30's went to China (mine probably too), so I would guess that it wouldn't be too unusual to find a chinese symbol on it.  I haven't seen one on mine.
View Quote
Any chance you have his information?
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Any chance you have his information?
Thanks
View Quote
Try this FB page: Mauser Broomhandle Facebook page
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top