Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2017 11:11:38 AM EDT
I didnt know there was a luger specific forum! Thought I would repost

Rough but appears to be all there. I wanted a shooter and I think thats what I got.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

econd mag

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Ive wanted a shooter for some time. I just orderd a wolff spring kit as well.

I will have more pictures this weekend when I have some time to disassemble it. The grips look like poor repros
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool. On my list of WWII items to get.

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a good find. Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like a good find. Where did you get it?
View Quote
from a non gun friend
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats, that looks great.  If you want some decent replacement magazines, I bought these - they are now $19 CDNN Luger Mags - Blued

I would try disassembling, then wiping down in CLP each day for a week, let the oil soak in.  I recommend getting a piece of wood to put these on while soaking.  Cover the wood in some wax paper so the oil stays on the parts.  

Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congrats, that looks great.  If you want some decent replacement magazines, I bought these - they are now $19 CDNN Luger Mags - Blued

I would try disassembling, then wiping down in CLP each day for a week, let the oil soak in.  I recommend getting a piece of wood to put these on while soaking.  Cover the wood in some wax paper so the oil stays on the parts.  

Good luck!
View Quote
thanks!
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

its now reunited with its friend
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#10]
This might help your ejection issue

https://www.gunsprings.com/LUGER/cID1/mID38/dID162

I'd personally rather have an honest Luger than one that's been polished and ruined (reblued)

They've got the kit for your Radom too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This might help your ejection issue

https://www.gunsprings.com/LUGER/cID1/mID38/dID162

I'd personally rather have an honest Luger than one that's been polished and ruined (reblued)

They've got the kit for your Radom too.
View Quote
Thanks! I did all of those springs so far as well as several of the leaf springs in the gun. I get extraction just not reliable ejection. I have slow motion video and I think the toggle is coming all the way back.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#12]
If that is gonna be your shooter, do yourself a favor and get rid of that non fluted firing pin. I lost a breech block from a blown primer before. As for mags, I only use Mec Gar mags in my shooters.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought a replacement one to have on hand and its fluted. I will shoot with it. Need to work on the ejector
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I bought a replacement one to have on hand and its fluted. I will shoot with it. Need to work on the ejector
View Quote
What is wrong with the ejector?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#15]
not sure, doesnt eject reliably
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
not sure, doesnt eject reliably
View Quote
The ejector is on the right side as you hold it. A thin piece of spring steel. They can get worn or damaged and are easily replaced.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I replaced all the other springs as well I'm guess this thing got hot or was just shot a ti

The main spring was still very strong but the mag release leaf and firing pin spring were totally dead
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top