Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2015 4:54:23 PM EDT
I go this idea to "doll" up a mismatched shooter grade Luger.  High polish deep golden straw finish small parts including the extractor on top of the breechblock, High polish salt bluing with gold color marking high lighting.  Light color grips and magazine bottom.  I love the contrast between the dark bluing and the gold parts and markings and grips.  BEFORE and AFTER pictures.  Not an issued finish but fun to take this shooter to the range.  I did all the work myself.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Nice...
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I cannot wait to  send my 32 Walther PP to you!
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds great!
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#4]
great work!
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 7:31:59 AM EDT
[#6]
It "looks" nice in the terms of modern modifications.

But I wouldn't have shortened the barrel like it looks like you did. The cut is too square and too short in relation to the front sight.

I think it was worth more before as a double date RC. But just my 2 cents, and to each their own.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds great!
View Quote

Am I to understand you do this for others for a fee? If so we should talk!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds great!
View Quote

It's one of my early 2016 projects.  I have a Delta Elite to finish ( as  Combat Delta Elite ) and I think I'll do the Walther next!  I had to dress the slide serrations and the rear of the slide a wee bit more and then i need to get a set of Nul grips from Europe.

I should finish my other AR-10.....but the last one nearly drove me nuts........

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#9]
damn I want you to rework my C96 in the owrst way but I have no idea how to ship an antique across the border
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top