Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2015 10:01:25 PM EDT
While going through all the stuff I got with my C96 I came across some weird bits.

I have a spare lock housing complete with first gen safety that has a weird plunger that keeps it from fitting in my gun. it also needs a new cone hammer as my cone hammer is broke (could it be rewelded?) I am currently using a large ring.

I have 2 other hammers. a NS and a type 2 but it looks like po tried to dremel one to make it work. it didn't.

The gun also came with ammo. a few hundred 7.63 rounds. 250 brass. 200 9mm bulgarian surplus and some +p hp that I will not run through it of course.

the weird thing was maybe 150 30 luger. is this the same as 7.63? I kinda thought it was NOT interchangeable but maybe I am wrong
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the C96 parts, but no .30 Luger is not the same as .30 Mauser. .30 Luger is the parent case for the 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top