Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/18/2006 1:45:52 PM EDT
I just bought a para LDA CCO ( one of the 3.5" ones) I did a search and didn't see anything on the site about em, so i figured i'd post. I took it out to the range today ,and i must say , this has to be the best pistol i've ever shot in my life. It was extremely comfortable in my hand , which i know is prefrence ,but in the accuracy department , it was flawless. It seems to be factory zeroed in at about 35yds , which makes me have to compinsate at closer ranges , but firing at steel shilouettes at varied ranges is extremely easy. I always was under the impression that shorter = less accurate, but with this thing , the accuracy was superb. I was even using blazer that was dated about in 98 , stored in a garage since that time and i had no FTEs or feeding problems at all.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:02:05 PM EDT
Great gun. How do you like the trigger pull on the LDA?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:34:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 3:36:20 PM EDT by moondog049]
I've got about 250 rds thru mine and have not had any problems, the pistol is a vast improvement over an earlier C7-45 I had...it had the single recoil spring, the dual spring system is easier on the gun and shooter recoil, I carry and was told to change out the springs after 1000 rds

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:50:09 PM EDT
So far , it feels great , it shoots great too. I've had the chance to take it out to the range twice , for a lil over 250rds so far. Unfortunately , about 1/5th of the recoil spring broke off , i have a feeling i got a few super-hot loads somehow in it ( 3ft fireballs and some major kick on my hand). So , i'm taking it back to the gun store and asking for a spring replacment , no biggie.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:11:33 AM EDT
Damm springshe
Top Top