Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2017 9:10:15 AM EDT
I'm needing to thin the herd a bit and I would really appreciate some help with estimating the value of a P16-40 LDA that I've had for about ten years.  I bought it used, so I don't know how much it's been shot, but there is no appreciable finish wear, so I would think it's been shot very little.  I can't remember the last time I shot it.  I've sort of sold my soul to Mr. Glock.  Anyway, it's box-stock with simple "service" style sights.  I've seen pictures of some with Novak style, but this one has the simple version of what some might call GI-type sights.  I have the factory box, if that matters, four Para "Made in Canada" magazines and two Mec-Gar magazines as well.  Is there any interest in these guns out there these days?
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#1]
We have one in 45.  Neat design, but not popular for obvious reasons.  That fire control group would drive a gunsmith nuts.

Mine is probably the same model, I doubt I could get 500 for it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that.  Anyone else?
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
$400 with the two Mecgar mags.  The 4 Canadian made mags are worth about $150.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top