Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2017 8:47:09 PM EDT
I have six Para Ordnance P12.45 and six P14.45 Canadian magazines I have to dispose of before July 1, 2017.  I have owned them since 1993 and they have been used very little. Does anyone know the value of these magazines?

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
35-40 ea, maybe .  Put them on our EE and see.

Sorry you have to get rid of them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#2]
what happens in July?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:20:59 AM EDT
[#3]
That really sucks.  Good luck brother.  If hilldog got in we could all be in that boat.

A person who, prior to July 1, 2017, legally possesses a large-capacity magazine shall dispose of that magazine by any of the following means:
(1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

(d) For purposes of this section, “manufacturing” includes both
fabricating a magazine
and
assembling a magazine from a combination of parts, including, but not limited to, the body, spring, follower, and floor plate or end plate, to be a fully functioning large-capacity magazine.

(e) The provisions of this section are cumulative and shall not be construed as restricting the application of any other law. However, an act or omission punishable in different ways by different provisions of this code shall not be punished under more than one provision.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]
It sucks even worse Fire4, go to CDNN sports and look at their prices.  I was overly optimistic, unless you find someone who really wants the old Canadian made mags.
They do have a decent price on 10 rd ones too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DVCER:
It sucks even worse Fire4, go to CDNN sports and look at their prices.  I was overly optimistic, unless you find someone who really wants the old Canadian made mags.
They do have a decent price on 10 rd ones too.
View Quote
Well it sounds like the P12 magazines are not worth selling unless I modify them for 10 rounds to sell them in CA. I plan to sell my Canadian P12.45 and P14.45 so maybe I should just sell everything in CA after modifying the magazines.

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a real nice P12 at a local shop.  One of the reasons was the $10 factory mags available at CDNN.  

The P14 mags should bring a little more though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:01:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Are you looking at selling your handgun and the mags, or just the mags?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:13:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ztug] [#8]
I have a 10 rounder for the P-12 that i would trade you. I might take a couple of the 12's at a reasonable price.
CDNN
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ztug:
I have a 10 rounder for the P-12 that i would trade you. I might take a couple of the 12's at a reasonable price.
CDNN
View Quote
Thanks for the link. P14-45 mags were on sale!
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Did the op ever decide what to do?  If he still has the 14 round mags for sale I definitely would be interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top