Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2016 2:32:02 PM EDT
Greetings,

Anybody have one and feel like doing me a solid?

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an Executive Carry, what measurements do you need?
Decent pistol, but i think Para went really cheap on the finish machining. The front of the dust cover and the bottom of the slide have a real sharp edges, and there's no stipple on the front strap or the MSH. The bull barrel makes it heavy for such a small piece, even with the alloy frame.  It weighs as much empty as my S&W SC1911 commander does loaded with 9 rounds. The single sided safety is nice for a carry gun as well as the bob tail. The only other thing I did to mine was add the CT grips (it's a 3" barrel, sight radius sucks), and switched to flat bottom mags.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Building one up off a complete slide and was curious if and to what extent they cut the frame rails.

If i could have a measurement of the frame rails that'd be great.

Thanks man.

Link Posted: 4/11/2016 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, here is what I measured.
Right side rail is 3.387 in length.  It runs from the rear to just in front of the take down lever hole.
Left side is 3.384 with the gap at 2.011 from the rear and 1.187 from the front.

Hope it helps, and please finish the frame better than Para did.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top