Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2014 11:36:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AIRCREW1]
So I decided to e-mail X-GRIPS to see if they would make a X grip to put on P-14 14rnd mags to fit the Para 13 .
Well not thinking they would e-mail me back they did the very next day in fact the guy told me that they where talking about this in a meeting today where its up for consideration! I replyed back and said please make them for Mecgar mags too. Just thought I would pass the word on and I will copy paste email tomorrow when I am on my laptop.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
As promised
Hi Todd,
Thanks for your interest in an XGRIP for the Para P-13 with 14rd mag.

Currently we do not make an adapter for the Para P-13. We are discussing this product at this time and will post news on our website and email you directly if we do decide to pursue it.

Best, Robert

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:22 AM

To: [email protected]
Subject: XGRIPS contact submission

I figure if enough people email him this is a good possibility!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top