Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2002 4:36:18 AM EDT
By now most of your have heard that the U.S. Serviceman that had was originally thought to have fallen out of a helo hit by an RPG was a Navy SEAL who was then later executed by a group of al Queda terrorists / thugs.  It's apparent that they really want to continue this war and I would guess that there are many in action right now who are very willing to help they die for Allah.
A word of prayer or of condolence for the members of Petty Officer First Class Neil C. Roberts, family, friends and brothers-at-arms.

www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/03/05/ret.afghan.helicopter.horror/index.html

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I had heard this already, but reading this article just made my fricken blood boil.  As a Marine Corps reservist, I am always waiting for the call to go kick some ass- this just made me want to go even more.  Thanks for the motivation!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If they hav`nt already.......they will DIE for it..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top