Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 9:36:05 AM EDT
Has anyone bought parts direct form them before? Thier customer service seems to be lacking? I placed an order online monday and recieved a confirmation email but it has still not been charged to my card? I've tried calling but i cant get a human on the phone?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive never had the least bit of problem with them.

But then again, I usually place my order and wait for it to show up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
They will not charge your card till they ship.

What's the problem with that policy?

Jeez, some people will never be happy.

I find it VERY DIFFICULT to believe that you are unable to get a human on the phone.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely nothing wrong with that policy!
But to place an order at 9 am on a monday and do nothing about it as of today Thursday? As difficult as it may sound to YOU it is possible do not be able to reach a humann now adays!!

and as to some people will never be happy?? How about you send me some money and i'll hold on to it until i feel like giving it back! Hows that sound smart ass? (and no they don't technicaly have my money yet!) but they do have a product that i obviuosly need or want.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like you're having problems with your phone line, not to mention your spell checker.

I called Wilson twice today, once right after my post on your thread and once about 10 minutes ago.

I got through to a human both times.

You stated that Wilson had not yet charged you credit card in your first post, so what does your analogy of me sending you some money to hold onto until you feel like giving it back have to do with this situation. You're not out any money!

Sounds to me like you need to get your story straight.

Dickweed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll try them now!

No i'm not out any money yet. I ordered a product and expect the order to be filled in a timely manner. Is that too much to ask?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
"dickweed"
real nice!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I suggest asking for Frank.

He's the guy I've dealt with for 3 orders I've made recently with Wilson.

Every single order was right and was at my door within 3 day's of calling.

If you can's get through to them IM me and I will call them for you.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Got through to them.
Their online ordering system has been losing over half of the orders placed? So mine will be shipped tomorrow. (and they charged my card right after i placed the order!)
Thanks for all of your help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top