Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:36:53 PM EDT
I have a 92FS Compact and like a stupid person saw white stuff coming out of the left, rear lamp and picked it out with a pin....light goes out....DOH!

Will Trijicon replace lamps only on a slide? I already have the sights in place and zeroed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:10:26 AM EDT
Their website says so, call 'em and see about sending in your slide..
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:03:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Scht0nk:
I have a 92FS Compact and like a stupid person saw white stuff coming out of the left, rear lamp and picked it out with a pin....light goes out....DOH!

Will Trijicon replace lamps only on a slide? I already have the sights in place and zeroed.

They replaced the ones on my Sig P228 which were worn out. Cost was $56 & included return shipping. Just like new again. Should be good for at least another 5 or 6 years.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:29:10 PM EDT
What I'd like to know is if anybody will drill and insert gas lamps in a standard sight set. I LOVE the "dot the i" sights on my P226 and don't really want to go with a three dot. I'd like to have somebody drill and insert one lamp in each sight so I can stack the dots while retaining the bar-dot sighting system.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:12:16 PM EDT
Yes you can get company to insert vials into your sites. I have had it done many times. My preferred sites are bar dot.
NoKarma
Top Top