Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/24/2003 6:29:47 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the stamping tools to restamp my WWI 1911 for the frame "United States Property". I can get it engraved but thats not the same. Any info would help. Thanks.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:55:00 AM EDT
I believe Brownell's carries stamping dies, etc. As to whether or not the lettering of their dies will match the lettering on your pistol, I cannot say. Give them a call or email and ask.

Top Top