Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2003 7:18:08 AM EDT
Hey all,

A buddy of mine is applying for a job with our local Police Dept in the 'evidence' room.  She's needing info on how to properly check in weapons etc...  Mainly how to clear a weapon.  I've offered to show her on the pistols/rifles I have, but want to get her a copy of a real S.O.P.  Hook me up on a link to some .pdf's or whatever you all can come up with.  I figure if she can learn from a real PD manual, it would be better for her in the interview.

Thanks all,
Kyle
'WillysWagon'
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Fraid the SOP depends on the department/precinct she is going to work for. The SOPs are as different and varied as the leadership in each department. I am afraid there is nothing concrete to point to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top