Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2003 11:12:01 AM EDT
Hey all. Im looking to buy a .40 caliber hangun right now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good pistol ranges where rentals were offered (and more than one a day) so I could rent a wide variety of handguns to see which I like the best. I live just outside of San Francsico, CA. (Concord/Walnut Creek to be specific.) Im currently taking a Admin of Justice major, planning to go law enforcement. (I'm debating between K9 handler and SWAT when the opotunitiy arises.) Therefore, Im looking for something thats a service model, not compact. Oh, and a recommendadion, go to Internation Tactical Training Seminars down outside of LA for tactical weapons courses. I got to do a pistol course with Scott Reitz, (LAPD/Metro - Chief Firearms Instructor) which was one hell of a treat.

Anyways, any help with this would be apprecianted.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 11:20:57 AM EDT
Post in Hometown area (as well). Some one there should be able to tell you if it isn't tacked (stickied) there already (ranges and what they offer/don't offer)

p3
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 1:33:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/12/2003 1:34:43 AM EDT by Raulin]
Been some years since I lived in the SF Bay Area, but I shot a few times at a place in San Rafael (can't remember name, but I doubt there is more than one range in that city). May be too far for the effort, however they rented a good variety of pistols.
I second the Hometown suggestion, better chance of getting what you're looking for.
Top Top