Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2003 3:24:49 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a cool-looking compensator that can be threaded onto the barrel of a Beretta 92FS? I don't like the built-in barrel/compensators. I want something like this:

Link Posted: 9/28/2003 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
sorry, i don't know the answer to your question, but is it just me or did Underworld turn Kate Beckingham from a boring, dramatist (pearl harbor) into a total bad ass? i like this knew look. and she even used berettas (compensated, no less).
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Hate to tell ya this, but them's movie guns, which means they aint real. Notice on the leftmost pistol that the hammer is cocked, yet the trigger is at full DA mode.

The only comp I know of on the Berettas comes on the stock model, a picture of which can be found here:

http://www.berettaweb.com/92%20Combat/Beretta%20Combat.htm

I am sure some other folks out there make a compensator for the 92, but I don't know where.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Those look like the Combat model.
I work in a shop and we just got one in.
A model 96 Combat - 6" barrel with weight -single action only - adjustable rear sights.
They were made in the late 90's and retailed for $2,000.00.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd hit it...

I mean... compensate a Beretta?  Why?  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top