Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 4:39:01 PM EDT
I can get one new locally for $375. Is this a good price? Are there any other places to get better deals, and is it still possibly to find them new with a 15 round mag? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:19:08 PM EDT
That's a good price. Occasionally I see them priced as low as $325, but they're running closer to $400 (and over) most of the time.

CZ USA was marketing a package deal awhile back called the "CZ 75B Military." These included one or two 15-round magazines and a ten rounder. These are apparently drying up, but factory high capacity magazines are still fairly cheap (under $30) and available.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:38:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Jim_Dandy:
CZ USA was marketing a package deal awhile back called the "CZ 75B Military." These included one or two 15-round magazines and a ten rounder. These are apparently drying up, but factory high capacity magazines are still fairly cheap (under $30) and available.

I bought the CZ 75B Military from a local gun store. It came with one 15 round mag and one 10 rd mag. $409.52 OTD
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:47:12 AM EDT
Prices are going up. Locally, the Academy close to me has one for $389. One gun store is a distributor. I've got to call them and inquire about price. Saw a nickel finish and a 'tactical' at the last gunshow for $409 and $425 respectively.

Snag one now before prices rise again!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:40:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gvidon212:
I can get one new locally for $375. Is this a good price? Are there any other places to get better deals, and is it still possibly to find them new with a 15 round mag? Thanks.

Check with Impact Arms website. They will at least give you an idea of a good price. The trouble with an out of state dealer is the transfer fee as well as shipping and what ever your local FFL dealer may add.
I live in AZ. and I see 75B's all the time NIB for $369. I bought mine used for $319 with a 15 and 10 round mags. I have owned many 9mm weapons in my life ,including Browning HP's, and I think the CZ 75 is one of the best weapons you can own. Comparitively in-expensive,reliable,well made and accurate.

thedr
Top Top