Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2003 6:59:54 PM EDT
Hey All,  Im trying to join Glocktalk.com,  but when I enter the registration section,  it says my IP,  whatever that is,  is banned.  It says for help email the Webmaster.  I have done this twice and not received a response or explanation.  Has anyone experienced this or have any advice.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
wow that sucks. Are you on cable modem or DSL that uses dynamic IP. Basicly there are several people sharing a range of IP's. Eric is pretty busy, I'm sure he'll get it straitened out for you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Im using good ol' fashion dial up!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard those admins at Glocktalk are pretty... well... NAZI-ish if you say anything negative about their beloved tupperware.  

I guess if you like that stuff, it's a good place to be.  

Ditch the plastic polymer sissy pistol and get a 1911.  ;)

All in good fun.  Try disconnecting and dialing up again.  This should give you a different specific IP address.. but if the range of your ISP is blocked, you'd have to wait for the admin to get back to you.  Have patience.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of them can be but you learn to live with it. Its still the best place to go for info and advise on Glock firearms. Every forum has people like that. You talk bad about their favorite and they respond emotionally instead of logically and openminded:)
 And I go to GT as Xwing also
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top