Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2003 11:40:01 AM EDT
I have a P22 and would like to know what kind of light or laser would work best on it. I figure if its got the rail, might as well stick something on it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 1:17:59 PM EDT
Springfield XMLTM WhiteLight

http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-xdpstl-xml.shtml
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 2:52:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2003 2:52:34 PM EDT by MrMaeda]

Originally Posted By QuinlanV:

Has someone actually tried it? I havent seen any pics with it yet. I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 3:16:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrMaeda:
I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.
-MrMaeda

Can I have that?

nsbenitez@yahoo.com

NsB
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:04:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrMaeda:

Originally Posted By QuinlanV:

Has someone actually tried it? I havent seen any pics with it yet. I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.

-MrMaeda

Yeah, show me what it looks like

jesterjc69@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:40:36 PM EDT

It will fit, but you'd want to put a setscrew in the M3 to hold it to the rail as the rail isn't long enough to set the lockbar. Looks a little goofy like this, but imagine it with a Gemtech outback on the muzzle and with the light... Sweet! And the new light with laser would be even better.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:45:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2003 7:46:04 AM EDT by MadProfessor]

Originally Posted By Gunbert:

It will fit, but you'd want to put a setscrew in the M3 to hold it to the rail as the rail isn't long enough to set the lockbar. Looks a little goofy like this, but imagine it with a Gemtech outback on the muzzle and with the light... Sweet! And the new light with laser would be even better.

Yeah, but putting a light on a .22 is goofy anyway. Im just doing this for fun.

Thats pretty slick.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:56:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MadProfessor:

Originally Posted By Gunbert:

Yeah, but putting a light on a .22 is goofy anyway. Im just doing this for fun.

Thats pretty slick.

I tried to put my M6 on my P22 it don't work. Those lights were designed to be used on glock rails. GG&G and streamlight make adaptors for different guns. I've been told that if you put the S&W adaptor on it(the light) than it should work no problem, but i haven't tried it since i'm to cheap to buy the adaptor.
Top Top