Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2003 9:00:25 AM EDT
I purchased two Springfield XD40 mags for use in my XD9.  However, when I load them with 13rds of 9mm the last round does not feed and the slide locks to the rear.  The last round seems to ride slightly forward causing the slide to lock to the rear.  I have read that the feed lips of the XD40 mags may have to be pinched together sometimes for proper functioning.  Has anyone else experienced this? Does pinching the feed lips together solve this?  Ideas?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
My question is, would pinching the feed lips be considered "manufacturing/modifying" the postban mags into pre-ban capacity (a no-no)?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
check at www.hs2000talk.com they have info about xd mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top