Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2003 1:41:19 PM EDT
What would be the best laser for my Sig? I'm looking to buy the lasermax or the lasergrip but before I just want to make sure I make the right choice. I know that lasermax uses a pulse laser. Is it really better or should I stick to ordinary lasers?

The think is that I like concealed lasers...

What should I do...
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering the same thing for my 226.  I have heard from some that the Lasermax internal sights do not always hit where the bullet does.  As they are not adjustable, this could be a problem.

It seems that everyone is raving about the Crimson Trace laser grips.  They have a very small profile being part of the grip and they are fully adjustable.  Plus they're cheaper.  I think that is the route I'm going to go
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried the laser thing, but in reality they are toys.  What are you looking to do with the laser?  If are looking for something fun to play with, go for it.  If you are looking for something useful, save your money.  Although Hollywood says otherwise, laser are about as useful in tactical situations as desert eagles are for conceal and carry...
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Personally, I never thought much of the Lasermax. There is just something about the idea of your slide battering all around a $200+ laser.

It just doesn't sit well with me.

My .02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top