Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2001 1:11:12 PM EDT
Are they any good? or just a cheap llama like import? range report please!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never fired one. I checked one out at the gun store and I was very underwhelmed. It's very sloppy in the way it's put together.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Springfield, you will be much happier.  I saw them starting at $359 at the gun show yeterday in Salem, VA.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I have fired two CD's at the local gun club range & I had problems with both. On one (the fullsize, I think) the front sight blade flew off. The other was a compact/commander size & it wouldn't feed to save its life.
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?
But yourself (as I did) a used Springfield Armory & save the $$$ for mods rather than repairs.
My .o2
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?>>>>>>>>

How about San Miguel Beer??? That comes from the PI...

7th
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I must have gotten lucky , bought mine used at my favorite gun store . It has digested everything I've thrown at it and its accurate as hell . No jams , no extraction failures just keeps going .
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Keep in mind that the CD pistols are made in the Philippines. When was the last time you saw anything of **quality** come from there?>>>>>>>>

How about San Miguel Beer??? That comes from the PI...7th

Good beer, no doubt, but I did say **quality**, not cheap.  >gg<
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I must have gotten lucky , bought mine used at my favorite gun store . It has digested everything I've thrown at it and its accurate as hell . No jams , no extraction failures just keeps going .

So you went ahead with the CD brand? If you want sticker shock, see what you'd get for it on a trade-in. >evil grin< You may very well have a decent gun. Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. >gg<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top