User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 7:16:53 AM EDT
Help me value this package:

G27 As New in Box <100 Rounds
3 ANIB Hi Cap Mags, 2w/Sleeves
3 ANIB Std Mags, 2 w/+1 pinky extensions
3 Holsters, 1 Milt Sparks SSII, 1 Galco SOB,
 1 Galco Front Pocket holster.

I'm considering selling as a package and looking to be fair to the buyer(And to me too).

And thanks in advance for all the .89cent offers
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Not being a smartass, what it's worth & what you're gonna get are two different things.

A NIB 27 goes for around $475 or so. Used will be $350-400, probably. Mag value always causes dickering as everyone thinks different.

Your gonna get hosed on the holsters. Most gun shops give nothing on holster trade-in with a gun. If someone doesn't want that particular style/brand of holster then they're not gonna buy them, IMO.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking I'm just going to put a new barrel in it and keep it.  Can I put a .357 Sig Barrel in it?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, a .357Sig barrel will work ok. I've read, but don't know for certain, that the Glock 31/32/33 have beefed up rails to handle the extra stress on the gun.

But if you're not shooting 200rds a week out of it, that may not be any sort of problem, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top