Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 4:14:05 PM EDT
I was talking with a fellow worker today and he told me that when he was in Japan back in the 70's he heard that lady cops in Japan used to carry a little colt pistol in 25ACP. I don't know if this is true but he never told me any BS in past so I tend to believe him.

Can you imagine a 25ACP vs. Samuri sword!!!  

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This was also the case in the mid 20th century in the US for " Police Women ".  Some halfwit neanderthals thought that was all they could handle.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank goodness the world is starting to wise up a little about the use of mouse guns. While many uninformed people still use them, most diehard gun owners have realized that the 25 ACP is just too little gun.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Since male police officers in Japan were issued a .32ACP, I'm not surprised to here they gave the lady cops a .25acp.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#4]
So, how many times do you have to shoot a "Samurai" with a .25 ACP before the "Samurai" stops "Samuraing" you?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
The Jap cops now carry 38 revolvers. I don't know if they use them. Japan isn't a very violent country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top