Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 9:09:43 PM EDT
Anyone know who is making holsters for the new Sigs with rails yet. I just picked up a Sig 226r and need a carry holster!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:10:36 PM EDT
I just went through the same thing. The answer to your question is simple, because there's only one company that can provide you with a holster (at least in Kydex). Blade-tech will make you a holster; takes about two weeks. If your looking for leather, your still looking at a custom rig; I'd give Milt Sparks a call for that one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:18:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Rabbit9:
I just went through the same thing. The answer to your question is simple, because there's only one company that can provide you with a holster (at least in Kydex). Blade-tech will make you a holster; takes about two weeks. If your looking for leather, your still looking at a custom rig; I'd give Milt Sparks a call for that one.

Okay, I lied. Blade-tech just called me and said that it would be at least a month before they had a mold for the "R" pistols; looks like I'm going to have to wait. I've found that a Yaqui slide for the standard P226 works just fine though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:34:31 AM EDT
Check with Hoffner's Holsters in Houston, Texas. He has made me a couple of custom holsters for very cheap and can custom leather of any kind and Kydex to anything you want.

I am going to have him make me a belt holster to carry a Ruger .22 with a scope mounted.
Top Top