Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 7:16:43 PM EDT
Traded for an 1927 Argentine 1911 the other day.I cannot pick it up till Monday or Id give all the info on it.Heres what I can tell you for now though.Its NIB with all papers and looks like it never been fired but heres the kicker.Its had a factory ACE conversion added.I thought someone had just added it but after looking at it better on the right side of the slide its marked Policia?? .22 Ace Pistola or something very close to that.Its in the same script as all the other markings on the gun.As I was looking at the box I noticed the ACE paperwork in the bottom of it.Best of all I gave my Sistema + 50.00 for it.I have seen the Colt Ace and know what they sell for.Would this go anywhere close to what an Ace would go for?Has anyone ever seen one before?

Also picked up a 1917 Colt Revolver in 45acp.Id say it is about 70% + Cond.Gave 245.00 for it.Ended up being a pretty good day all in all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:12:50 AM EDT
[#1]
You should'a bought a lottery ticket too...won't see many days like that in your life!

Congrats!

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I know that Navy Arms or somebody had the Argentine Colt .22 conversions going for about $300 a few years back.  They were supposed to be very similar to the Ace, but I never saw one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
YOWZA!!! You ought to be in jail for robbery!  Good goin'![golfclap]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top