Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2001 5:18:32 PM EDT
Just got 2 Blackhawk Concealed Holster Attache Cases today. One for me and one for my wife. Just finished adjusting the holsters in them. As usual the quality is outstanding. One of the most functional things I think I have gotten in quite a while. Unless you know where the holster is, you cant even tell it has one. My wife knew it had one but not exactly where. I let her look for a couple of minutes and then finally showed it to her. My work has no weapons policy but its one that I cant follow. (Wife works at her family's business so she has no problems carrying at work, but does have to go to a lot of meetings downtown, so this will allow her to keep her gun with her a lot more discreetly). Especially since I work the front desk. Have been carrying my Sig P245 in my regular briefcase but this will make it so much nicer. Can open the entire thing up and never know theres a gun inside. Lots of good pockets. Has two large closed cell foam backings in it that can be replaced with spectra pads to give you instant body armor. Will give it a good test at work tomorrow. For anyone looking for a good discreet way to keep your gun with you while conducting business, give these a look. Mine is the standard size. They also come in a wide body thats a bit larger.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top