Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 1:14:51 PM EDT
All this raving about the P32 made me start thinking. Which would you rather have for a deep-cover pocket pistol (not like I won't get a few "write-in votes" ), a semi-auto .32 like K-T/Seecamp or something along the lines of a double-action derringer in .45ACP or .45 Colt? Seven rounds of persuasion or two rounds of authority?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Do both.. have someone make you a belt buckle that you can clip a derringer onto.. then go get a beretta flip up barrel 32
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The two shot derringers print much larger than the Kel-Tec and they virtually have no sights or ability to aim.  If your plans are to be close enough that you could use a knife then the derringers are fine. If you would rather be two steps back then the KelTec 32. They sell a 10rnd magazine with a second 10rnd magazine as a spare and you could fire off 20 rnds of aimed fire before you could even reload the derringer once.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#3]
.32 auto over any derringer, any day of the week.

write-in: lightweight J-frame over both, though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Forgot I even posted this question. It was hypothetical to begin with but I've since mentally upgraded it to "dumb". Stopping power is nice, sights on the K-T are bordeline irrelevant anyway, but what if there's more than one target? Dumbass .

Anyway, thanks for the responses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top