Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/23/2003 1:14:51 PM EDT
All this raving about the P32 made me start thinking. Which would you rather have for a deep-cover pocket pistol (not like I won't get a few "write-in votes" ), a semi-auto .32 like K-T/Seecamp or something along the lines of a double-action derringer in .45ACP or .45 Colt? Seven rounds of persuasion or two rounds of authority?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:11:01 PM EDT
Do both.. have someone make you a belt buckle that you can clip a derringer onto.. then go get a beretta flip up barrel 32
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:55:57 AM EDT
The two shot derringers print much larger than the Kel-Tec and they virtually have no sights or ability to aim. If your plans are to be close enough that you could use a knife then the derringers are fine. If you would rather be two steps back then the KelTec 32. They sell a 10rnd magazine with a second 10rnd magazine as a spare and you could fire off 20 rnds of aimed fire before you could even reload the derringer once.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:47:37 AM EDT
.32 auto over any derringer, any day of the week.

write-in: lightweight J-frame over both, though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:59:48 AM EDT
Forgot I even posted this question. It was hypothetical to begin with but I've since mentally upgraded it to "dumb". Stopping power is nice, sights on the K-T are bordeline irrelevant anyway, but what if there's more than one target? Dumbass .

Anyway, thanks for the responses.
Top Top