Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2001 2:49:05 PM EDT
Put my new (used) P228 through its paces yesterday. This is my second one as my first one was stolen a few years ago.
I was hoping to have something interesting to report. Unfortunately it performed like a typical Sig. It fired everything I put in it and never missed a beat. Groups were all approx. 1 to 2 inches at 7 to 10 yards. Rapid double taps opened up to about 3 inches. Benched shots were one ragged hole. Never could make it jam. Typical boring Sig just like all my others. Nothing spectacular just goes bang everytime you pull the trigger and puts the rounds right where you want them....Everytime. I might need someone to explain to this gun what recoil is because apparently it doesnt know how to do it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear that!  I'm hoping to take my new 228 to the range sometime this weekend and see how it is for accuracy. I sure hope mine does as well as yours!
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Have no fear. It wont disappoint you I'm sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top