Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:25:01 PM EDT
Anyone own one of these? I am thinking about buying one but don't see much out there about them. Good looking auto in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:04:32 PM EDT
They're not setting any sales records, certainly this doesn't mean they're not a good gun, however. You better hope you love the gun, because if not, you may have a bit of a time selling it off w/o a good bit of value loss, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:16:28 PM EDT
I really like my P9. I think it's one of the better deals in handguns right now. I picked mine up a month ago for a whopping $369 shipped from a place in PA. I've only got a couple hundered rounds through it, but the weather is staying nice so I'll be out to the range again soon. I don't plan on selling any of my guns so resale isn't a concern, but I'm sure I wouldn't lose more than $100 if I wanted to get rid of it for some insane reason. I've spent $700 on new SIGs or HKs and I couldn't sell those for over $600 now. A new Glock will most likely cost you $550 and I got mine used, in perfect shape for $400. You can't tell me that was because Glocks aren't popular. Don't invest for retirement by buying guns....invest in guns for the **** you'll have to deal with by the time we retire.
Top Top