Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:08:08 PM EDT
Howdy All,

I am sure this is an old topic, but I "discovered" this gem at my local funstore. It was a block of metal that attaches to the light rail of the CZ-75 family, and it has a detachable bayonet.

The bayonet looked dull, but it was a rather intimidating shade of black. The owner of the shop had good fun explaining to me that it was an essential tool and I was risking life and limb going out into the cold world without it. This "tactical" mount would be useful in breaking glass, he explained.

I just stared at the lovely blister packaging in wonder. What price you might wonder? What would YOU pay for this essential tactical tool? $299? NO! $125.67? NO! Only $99.00, YES, that's right! $99.00!!!!!

He almost had me when he asked that age old question: "What would YOU do when your CZ runs dry?"

I resisted the panic welling up in me. Speed reloads are for pansies, especially when you have the option to mount a bayonet charge.

In the end I didn't buy it, though. I am holding out for the accessory package that includes a fork, spoon, and bottle opener. Still, it is tempting to put my CZ P01 to use around the kitchen....

You can find this gem at CZ-USA's website. I am sure they have them in stock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:22:26 PM EDT

I've been needing one of these for a long time.

Practicing my self-defense drills isn't complicated enough, I want to slice my fingers off while performing a press check, and I really like the idea of neutering myself while presenting the weapon from my SmartCarry concealment system.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:50:29 PM EDT
I agree that the bayonet could be a bit tough on the extremities- and pure hell on the upholstery.

On the other hand, I could buy this thing, stick it on the end of my CZ with an extended magazine and sell it as a Chuck Schumer Commerative Special.

After all, how many pistols had bayonets on them BEFORE Chuckie's legislation? I think it could be the beginning of a disturbing trend.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:56:23 PM EDT
I'm buyin' one!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:07:04 PM EDT
Great ,now the fuckin liberals in my state are gonna ban everything with a fuckin rail ,because of stupid fuckin shit like that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:50:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 3:50:49 PM EDT by GaryM]
Geez, amateurs.
Iffin ya wants a real bay-O-net fer your shootin' iron ya gots to get yo'self a jap gun......

Like this one......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:58:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GaryM:
Geez, amateurs.
Iffin ya wants a real bay-O-net fer your shootin' iron ya gots to get yo'self a jap gun......
www.geocities.com/aigtbootbp/NambuSword.jpg
Like this one......

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:44:56 AM EDT
I like the Webley approach.....

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:51:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By roadrash:
Great ,now the fuckin liberals in my state are gonna ban everything with a fuckin rail ,because of stupid fuckin shit like that!

It ain't stupid, you just need to get out of that peoples utopia.

Then again it may be a tad on the dumb side
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:00:19 AM EDT
That Japanese version really is a wonder. Ain't it a bitch when your sword jams?
Japanese officer: "BANZAI!"
Marine Corporal: "Pardon me, but WTF is that?"
Japanese officer: "This is my sword pistol, of course."
Marine Corporal: "Right. Carry on."

I find Webleys cool, even if they have a bayonet on them. Actually, only .455 Webleys are cool. I would think they could have most used bayonets on the .38 version.

As for that funky knife/.45, well, that is just plain funky.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:14:42 PM EDT
I like the webley bayo. I would LOVE to see a bayonet fight between two people armed with empty webleys.

"The winner of the bayonet fight is the one who has the extra round in his magazine"
-Erwin Rommel, discussing one of the lessons he learned from WWI
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:48:51 PM EDT
It needs to be more gangsta....like CHROMED! No, GOLD!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:19:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:07:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NME:

Originally Posted By Face_Stabber:
www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/pkp%20sleeve%20barrel%20works%20good%20shot.JPG

www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/Frm%20Ivy%20Gp%20Red%20Drp.JPG

Where the F*Ck do you buy one of those?

shop.sanjuanenterprise.com/

I was all hyped up to buy one until I saw the price...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:28:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NME:

www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/pkp%20sleeve%20barrel%20works%20good%20shot.JPG

www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/Frm%20Ivy%20Gp%20Red%20Drp.JPG

Where the F*Ck do you buy one of those?

shop.sanjuanenterprise.com/

I was all hyped up to buy one until I saw the price...

I might get one anyway...

Where the Hell did you find out about that!?
Top Top