Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2002 6:01:50 PM EDT
My wife picked one of those up for us today... The wife and I was kinda askin about a 22 target pistol in the funshop and decided that 300 (maybe a little less) was too much for a 22 pistol right now and the guy suggested one of the Heritage pistols for $115 NIB (the 6.5" model with the 22LR and 22WMR cylinders.

He said he hasn't had an complaints from anyone about them, but I was still unsure.  I looked around here and didn't see anything posted about them, but i searched a few other groups and the only people that had anything bad to say about them were people that hadn't ever shot one...

It feels like a good quality pistol... and everyone that had one said it was just as accurate as the ruger revolvers for less than half the price...

Anybody have or shot one???

Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one identical to yours a couple of years ago. The best I remember that little darling had fiber optic sights on it! Like those on turkey shotguns. At any rate I had no real complaints and it was plenty accurate. But I eventually decided I needed something else worse so I traded it in on something else I thought I needed more. Kinda wish I still had it though.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
btt

anyone...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top