Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 2:30:11 PM EDT
I'm was considering buying a Sig P229 from CDNN.  I have no previous experience with this company, and had actually never heard of them until very recently.  I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with them before and what your experiences have been.  The price for this gun is remarkably low, at least to me, so I'm kinda wondering if I would be buying a can of worms.

Here is the link to their site.  http://www.cdnnsports.com/

Anybody know anything about them?

Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Fast shipping BUT I got my very first  CDNN order today for TWO NEW Glock 17 mags. Welp, I open the bag they where sent in and what do I find, THREE Glock 17 mags and three +2 base plates. Now im not too upset cause I can use them , BUT shouldnt a person be sent and charged for two of a item if thats what they order? I was sent three mags and charged for all three, even though my emailed invoice clearly shows TWO... For my first order thru them, it seems kinda shady. I did email them letting them know i wasnt happy, but I cant justify sending the mag back since it would cost me nearly half the price of the mag. Well see how they handle my email concerns.

EDIT :  UPDATE 7pm 3/2/06 ---- Just got a email from CDNN about the above issue. They told me to keep the extra magazine and they are issueing a credit to my card for the overcharge.

I say +1 on CDNN as being a top notch outfit....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN is a very reputable place.  You can trust them.  Be aware though...  If you are purchasing a used Sig (where the good deals are) do not expect a flawless finish.  You are purchasing a used, most likely police deployed gun, which may not have been babied. If you are concerned, get the hand picked ones, you'll get a better one, but again, it can be hit or miss.  Some have gotten ones that were rated a little higher than they should have been, others have gotten perfect ones rated as "good" so just be aware of that.  My friend has ordered his last 4 guns from them and I just received one this week from them (new HK USPc .45 LEM) shipped same day I ordered and received 5 days later (shipping is flat fee and via USPS priority, so no over night unless you live closer to texas)

Chris
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
CDNN is a very reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have made a few orders over the years and never had a complaint.  Never picked up any guns , just mags and such.

FB
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]

+1 for CDNN

I bought a NIB 220R from them and at a later date bought some mags. Fast shipping, friendly folks too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard good things about them...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
im not to happy that they jacked up some winchester prices with the taglines "OH NO, THE  FACTORY CLOSED"  but overall i have bought many things from them. good service.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I have bought alot of stuff from them...nothing but good things to say about them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 for CDNN
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]
i have bought alot of mags from cdnn. they are one of the best in the business
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Always had great service from CDNN.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm was considering buying a Sig P229 from CDNN.  I have no previous experience with this company, and had actually never heard of them until very recently.  I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with them before and what your experiences have been.  The price for this gun is remarkably low, at least to me, so I'm kinda wondering if I would be buying a can of worms.

Here is the link to their site.  http://www.cdnnsports.com/

Anybody know anything about them?

Thank you in advance.

I bought a used Sig 226 from them and it was in GREAT shape. I have also ordered many mags. and other items from them and have ZERO complaints. They are good to do business with.  I highly recommend them!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been buying from CDNN for a while, good company. I'm wearing a watch I got from them. I ordered one of the PN igh Power pistols from them last summer. Good prices on mags.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Just received my very first order from CDNN today.  Four Glock 22 mags.  Ordered on their web site -- no problems and really fast delivery.  Satisfied customer here, and I'll use them again.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I picked up one of the NIW M16A1 uppers they were selling a while back with a A1 stock assy thrown in for free. I have also picked up pistol grips, slings, etc. The only thing I do not like is having to pay tax and shipping since I live in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Just bought this baby from CDNN for $200 less than retail price. I've gotten several guns and numerous mags and parts from CDNN. I will continue doing business with them for as long as they're in business. I have had excellent results with their customer service. A+ for CDNN.
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4480/1230vq.jpg
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I have never had an issue with them. Fast shipping, and every time I order from them, there is a bunch of free stuff in the box.

Another +1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#19]
They have been great to me. The only problem I have ever had and I have ordered lots of stuff from them is a scope had a bad retical but they replaced it no problem. They have alwyas given me great service.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Never ordered a pistol from CDNN but did order and AR upper from them.  It was exactly as advertised and brand new just like the ad said.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I've had nothing but good experiences with CDNN. I've bought a bunch of mags from them, always showed up on time.
I got a Sig 228 from them about a year ago and it was in great condition and has worked perfectly. I'll do business with them anytime.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Are you guys just using your local FFL to order?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Are you guys just using your local FFL to order?

Yes, for any firearm orders you must have it shipped to any local FFL dealer and you will pay shipping and transfer fee. This is usually cheaper than buying it locally.
CDNN is the best place to buy for anyone on a budget or anyone who just wants a good deal !!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll toss another +1 for CDNN.

Never ordered a firearm from them, buit did order accessories and uch. Very happy customer.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
CDNN is a very reputable place.  

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I was a FFL dealer for about 8 years, and I did a lot of business with CDNN.  They were always fast to ship, nice to deal with, and had some real bargains.  I'd definitely recommend them and regarding the used guns they sell the ones I ordered were always in good shape.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#27]
I've ordered a bunch of small items from them with no complaints, but no guns yet. Maybe in the next few weeks though.

When you call, ask to speak to Jerry. He's always treated me right.

I have a local FFL do my ordering for guns. He orders it, and tacks $10 on top of the item and shipping.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Most of my firearms purchases are through CDNN.....Brian is my favorite sales guy at CDNN.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:19:34 AM EDT
[#29]
I've never had a problem with them. Back when I owned an EAA Witness, they were the only place that I could find factory 15-rd magazines for it, and they sold them fairly cheap, even during the ban.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#30]
+1 on CDNN Good.
Have purchased many Sig Mags from CDNN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top