Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 9:23:01 AM EDT
dose anyone know any background on the manufacturer. its' in 9mm and has SWD INC. atlanta,ga. stamped on it. it also came with three 32rd mags'.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Now known as "SWD" mfgr in Atlanta, GA. ATF brought heat becuase of the easily convertability of them to full-auto. (Sounds like an open-bolt design, IMO.)

The 3rd Generation uses a closed-bolt design.

Blue Book says M-11 100% is $350, 90% $200.

Obviously, not a lot of collector demand for these, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations on your new purchase brother. We'll have to make a range trip soon. See ya later.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that  it is a kick in the pants  to bump fire. Very close to the real thing once you get good at it.  Get a barrel extension and you will also get to keep all your fingers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks' spoonini.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#5]
bump firing will destroy the zytel mags on the front lip, eventually all the bullets will nose dive into the mag and jam.  I had mine converted to use sten mags in the late 90's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top