Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 4:06:12 PM EDT
Has anyone ever heard of these recoil reducing spring sets for pistols, this guy claims to have approached HK and Glock about the idea, been rejected, then had his idea effectively stolen, either way he makes the springs for many models that they don't. I'm curious to know how long they will last before wearing out, anyone have any experience? Heres the website URL http://www.dpmsystems.com/en/
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
This is just another hustle. You can't change recoil with a spring or buffer.

You can change the time but the amount.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't HK USPs (fullsize) already have some sort of recoil-reducing setup?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, this guy claims to have invented the recoil reducing spring designs used in the USP line and the baby glock pistols, they look identical as far as I can tell, which leads me to believe it is the real deal. They sure work in my MK23 (the HK originals that is).

ETA: I am paraphrasing with regards to HK and Glock stealing his design, he claims to have approached them,  been rejected, then HK and Glock both introduced similar spring setups a short time later. This is 3rd hand info, so I am by no means speaking on his behalf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top