Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 2:11:51 PM EDT
no carrying on this one.  I'm looking for something that can pass for a benchrest session at the range (I LOVE fiber optic front and large black target adj rear) but also want tritium, so this is what I came up with.

Front:
TFO

Rear:
Meprolight adj rear with single tritium bar.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
What do I think? I think I like pie!

Can you get hits with it? I suppose that would be the real quesion. What's your appraisal of the Mepro rear sight? Is it too bright in low light, or just right for you?

I've always wanted to try one of those TFO sights. They look pretty cool. I'm excited to hear your opinion on how they run.

Sounds like a cool setup. You wouldn't happen to have a picture would you? What kind of pistol is it? Can I come over and try it?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That setup I'm gonna try and get on my Wilson Combat KZ.  going straight TFO's on my -  soon to be mine - XD45 tactical.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember that sight sets do not necessarily interchange well if you mix and match front & rears.  The TFO front may be too wide or tall for the Mep rear notch.   Other than that caveat, I'd say it's probably one of the better sight combos out there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the XS sights and would go with the medium dot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like the XS sights and would go with the medium dot.

had them.  GREAT for combat no doubt.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top