Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 11:29:44 AM EDT

They've figured out the laser angle, now a LED placed in the same area would be awesome. Get a pistol builder on line to open up the diameter a bit on the rod and hole in the end of the slide and it may be possible......Imagine that, no more goofy holsters...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't imagine how they would make it bright enough or where they would stick the battery though...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/DSC00419.jpg

They've figured out the laser angle, now a LED placed in the same area would be awesome. Get a pistol builder on line to open up the diameter a bit on the rod and hole in the end of the slide and it may be possible......Imagine that, no more goofy holsters...

I like my goofy holsters

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't imagine how they would make it bright enough or where they would stick the battery though...

Well the Glock has that extra space in the grip........I don't know how they could make it bright enough to be practible, but I'd love to see it happen.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top