Old but still quite funny :)
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:19:52 AM EDT
NAACP banned them
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:52:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By txgp17:
NAACP banned endorsed them

Fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:24:03 PM EDT
Hey, WTF? I went to the website(birdman.org) like the ad said, I really,REALLY could use a pair of these, but it is some football pick site?!?!?

Anybodody got a good link for these? I have to get me some!!

Travis
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:50:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TravisJ1:
Hey, WTF? I went to the website(birdman.org) like the ad said, I really,REALLY could use a pair of these, but it is some football pick site?!?!?

Travis

I believe he removed them because a city actually thought they we're real, Libs thought the "homeboy Nyte Sytes we're made to promote violence... give me a break.

Nathan
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:54:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BushmasterGuy77:

Travis

I believe he removed them because a city actually thought they we're real, Libs thought the "homeboy Nyte Sytes we're made to promote violence... give me a break.

Nathan

Bummer!

Travis<­img src=/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif border=0 align=middle>
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:58:01 PM EDT

Travis

...........Didn't go to the web site, but I would love to get a set. I actually had a debate with a fellow firefighter,( pigment enhanced), This guy really thinks this is a better way to shoot, he claims the gun is more controlable, and was taught to shoot that way. He is the type, that will argue with himself, if no one else is around.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:27:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sta1treeman:

I actually had a debate with a fellow firefighter,( pigment enhanced), This guy really thinks this is a better way to shoot, he claims the gun is more controlable, and was taught to shoot that way.

Take him to an IDPA match & see how he does??????
Top Top