Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 9:59:35 AM EDT
Just saw bad boys 1 on tv and was wondering at the end when the bad guy pulls out a short pistol it has 4 barrels, just wondering what kind of gun that was or was it just a movie fake ?

- Snopro7c
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Semmerling C.O.P. Pistol. Four rounds of 357 Magnum

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
what kind of rounds are those point ones?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I know theirs another 4 barrel gun, Remington Pepperbox.  Its a .32.  Dont think its the same one your thinkn but its a 4 barrel.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I my Dad has a little four barrel .22lr. It was made in St. Paul MN....but I do not know the name of the company.

The gun is not that great. Crude sights and a horrible trigger pull. But it is something different, so my Dad bought it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Does it fire one at a time or all 4 at once?

if it shoots 4 at once WOW that's gotta be a lotta recoil.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what kind of rounds are those point ones?

They're an ultra high velocity coreless lightweight French bullet called "Tres Haute Vitesse".  Not sure what the performance is like or if they're really all that useful for anything, but they look cool.  world.guns.ru/ammo/bullets-e.htm#thv
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Does it fire one at a time or all 4 at once?

if it shoots 4 at once WOW that's gotta be a lotta recoil.

IIRC, it fires one at a time, was intended as a backup gun for police.  Didn't really catch on because the trigger (and accuracy) sucks.  If I were going to use one of these as a BUG, I'd load it with .38's because I figure the recoil in .357 would be rather nasty, especially given the torque from only one barrel being fired.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top